Gold Price in Pakistan Today – 10th August 2023
In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the intricacies of the gold market in Pakistan as of August 10th, 2023. Stay informed about the latest gold rates and gain insights into the factors influencing these prices. If you’re considering investing in gold or simply want to keep track of its value, this article is your ultimate source of information.
Thursday, 10th August 2023: Gold Rate Highlights
On this date, the gold rates in Pakistan are as follows:
- 24K Gold: The price stands at Rs. 221,000 per tola.
- 22K Gold: The rate is Rs. 173,683 per 10 grams.
- 21K Gold: It is valued at Rs. 193,425 per tola.
- 18K Gold: The rate is Rs. 142,104 per 10 grams.
Detailed Gold Price Breakdown
Let’s break down the gold purity rates further:
- Gold 24K per 10 Grams: Priced at Rs. 189,472.
- Gold 24K per Tola: Valued at Rs. 221,000.
- Gold 22K per 10 Grams: Available at Rs. 173,683.
- Gold 22K per Tola: Priced at Rs. 202,583.
Reliable Sources and Associations
The gold rates provided in this article are based on data sourced from the Sarafa Jewelers Association and the International Gold Market. These sources ensure accuracy and reliability, making them indispensable for both investors and enthusiasts who closely follow the gold market.
Why Monitoring Gold Prices is Crucial
Understanding the dynamics of gold prices is essential for various reasons. Gold has long been a symbol of wealth and a safe-haven investment. Whether you’re a potential investor, a jewelry enthusiast, or simply curious about economic trends, staying updated with gold prices allows you to make informed decisions.
Factors Influencing Gold Prices
Several factors contribute to the fluctuation of gold prices:
- Global Economic Conditions: Gold prices often rise during times of economic uncertainty, as investors seek stability.
- Interest Rates: Inverse relationships with interest rates can impact gold demand.
- Inflation: Gold serves as a hedge against inflation, causing its value to increase when paper currency’s purchasing power diminishes.
- Geopolitical Events: Political tensions can drive investors toward safe-haven assets like gold.
- Supply and Demand: Limited supply coupled with high demand can lead to price escalation.
In conclusion, the gold rates in Pakistan on August 10th, 2023, exhibit a fascinating interplay of economic, geopolitical, and market-driven forces. Staying informed about these rates empowers you to navigate the ever-changing landscape of the gold market more effectively. Whether you’re an investor, a jewelry enthusiast, or someone curious about financial trends, keeping an eye on gold prices is a valuable habit that can yield significant benefits.