Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Announced the Latest Jobs in 2023 for the different positions under the following education Intermediate, Bachelor, B.E, BS, son interested student having these degrees can apply for the vacant positions of Communication Assistant, Assistant Director of Communication, Assistant Director of Mechanical, Mechanical Technician, Electronics Assistant, Aerodrome Fire Fighter, Specialist Vehicle Driver, Electrical Technician, Assistant Director of Electronics, Assistant Director of Electrical.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through the given process before the last date given in the advertisement which is 10 July 2023. Applicants should read the whole article to know about the eligibility and also the method of applying under certain terms and conditions.
- Only Applicants with these degrees Intermediate, Bachelor, B.E, BS are eligible.
- Applicants with the domicile will be eligible.
- Only Pakistani Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Both Males and Females can apply for certain positions.
- The application form must be submitted before the due date.
- The Due date to apply is 10 July 2023.
How To Apply In PCAA:
- Interested candidates can apply through the official site of the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority https://caapakistan.com.pk/.
- Interested candidates must apply within 15 days of publishing this post.
- Applicants are asked to attach verified and scanned copies of documents recognized by the HEC with the application form.
- Those candidates who do not fully fill the given requirements will be ineligible for these positions.
- Only real and accurate information will proceed.
- The last date to apply for these positions is 10 July 2023.
This is a good opportunity for the youngest male and females having an age minimum of 30 years to join the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority in the given vacant positions.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
Headquarters, Terminal-1 Building,
Jinnah International Airport,
Here is the advertisement for the given positions in PCAA, read it carefully and follow all the requirements.