Saudi Arabia Announced Fully Funded Scholarships For Pakistani Students


The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced an additional 100 fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students. This significant development aims to further support and empower Pakistani youth in pursuing their education. In this article, we will explore the details and opportunities these scholarships offer to students from Pakistan.

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Generosity

Saudi Arabia has already offered 600 scholarships to Pakistani students, demonstrating its commitment to fostering educational growth. Now, they have decided to enhance this number, adding an extra 100 scholarships to the pool. This expansion brings the total to 700 fully funded scholarships available to Pakistani students.

Diverse Academic Opportunities

These scholarships cover a broad spectrum of academic levels, catering to students’ diverse educational needs. Pakistani students can apply for scholarships at the 25 prestigious Saudi universities, offering programs ranging from Diploma to Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees. This diversity ensures that students from various educational backgrounds can benefit from this generous initiative.

Eligibility for Pakistani Students

Both Pakistani students residing in Saudi Arabia and those in Pakistan are eligible to apply for these scholarships. This inclusive approach ensures that students already studying in Saudi Arabia, as well as those in Pakistan, can seize this remarkable opportunity to further their education.

Distribution of Scholarships

While these scholarships are available to both groups, it’s important to note that 75% of them will be awarded to students residing in Pakistan. The remaining 25% will be granted to Pakistani students already studying in Saudi Arabia. This distribution strategy aims to support Pakistani students on a global scale, ensuring that the majority of the scholarships benefit those in their home country.

How to Apply

For those eager to pursue higher education through these scholarships, the application process is straightforward. You can visit the official website for more information on the application requirements and procedures. This user-friendly approach ensures that aspiring students can access the necessary details with ease.

Pakistani Talent on a Global Stage

This generous scholarship offering reflects the impressive talent and potential possessed by Pakistan’s youth. Thousands of Pakistani students are currently studying in top universities worldwide, showcasing their academic prowess and promising futures. The additional scholarships from Saudi Arabia will undoubtedly contribute to further harnessing this potential.


Q: What is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offering to Pakistani students?

Saudi Arabia is offering an additional 100 fully funded scholarships to Pakistani students.

Q: How many scholarships were already available, and what is the total now?

Initially, Saudi Arabia offered 600 scholarships. With this announcement, the total number of scholarships available has risen to 700.

Q: At which academic levels are these scholarships available?

These scholarships are offered at different academic levels, including Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, and PhD.

Q: Who is eligible to apply for these scholarships?

Both Pakistani students residing in Saudi Arabia and those in Pakistan are eligible to apply.

Q: What is the distribution strategy for these scholarships?

75% of the scholarships will be awarded to students residing in Pakistan, and the remaining 25% will go to those already in Saudi.

Q: How can students apply for these scholarships?

To apply, students can visit the official website for more information on the application process.


The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s decision to grant an additional 100 fully funded scholarships to Pakistani students is a testament to their commitment to promoting education and empowering the youth. This initiative not only broadens the horizons for Pakistani students but also highlights the remarkable potential of Pakistan’s future leaders. By making these scholarships accessible to both students in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, Saudi Arabia is

M Ramzan
M Ramzan
Welcome to our comprehensive portal offering the latest news, entertainment updates, and job opportunities in Pakistan. Stay informed with the most recent News.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Must Read

Latest Posts

Related articles