Are you in search of exciting job opportunities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for the year 2023? Planning Overseas Employment Promoters is offering a gateway to success with its latest job openings for drivers, valet parking attendants, and ticket collectors. In this comprehensive article, we will explore the requirements, benefits, and essential documents necessary to secure one of these desirable positions.
Positions: Driver, Valet Parking Attendant, Ticket Collector
Education: Matric | Intermediate
Location: Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Industry: Driving Jobs
Job Type: Full Time
Expected Salary: 114,000 Rs.
Planning Overseas Employment Promoters, a renowned name in overseas recruitment, has announced job opportunities for drivers, valet parking attendants, and ticket collectors in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, UAE. This opportunity was advertised in the daily Express Newspaper on October 26, 2023. The job openings are ideal for individuals with educational backgrounds ranging from Matric to Intermediate.
The Appeal of the UAE
The UAE is a land of growth and prosperity, offering a unique blend of modernity and tradition. It is known for its stunning landscapes, exceptional infrastructure, and numerous career opportunities. The emirates of Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, where these jobs are located, are no exception, with their thriving economies and a high demand for skilled professionals.
- Matriculation: The minimum educational requirement for these positions is Matric. This level of education ensures that a wide range of candidates can apply, making it an accessible opportunity.
- Intermediate: Candidates with Intermediate qualifications will be given preference. An Intermediate certificate indicates a higher level of education and dedication to one’s career.
The jobs are based in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, two emirates that offer a vibrant lifestyle and a multicultural environment. Working in these cities will provide a unique and enriching experience.
To secure one of these coveted positions with Planning Overseas Employment Promoters, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Start by visiting the official website of Planning Overseas Employment Promoters. Here, you can find detailed information about the application process.
- Create an Account: Register on the website by providing accurate and up-to-date information.
- Upload Your CV: Prepare a comprehensive CV that highlights your skills and experiences, including your educational background and previous work history.
- Complete the Application: Fill out the online application form in detail. Make sure all the information you provide is accurate and relevant to the job you’re applying for.
- Submit Your Application: Once you’ve reviewed and are satisfied with your application, submit it. You will receive confirmation of your submission.
While not mandatory, having proficiency in the English (UK) language can significantly benefit your prospects of securing one of these positions. Strong English language skills can enhance your communication abilities and overall success in these roles.
Working in the UAE comes with a host of benefits, including:
The starting salary of 114,000 Rs. is competitive and ensures financial stability.
In the UAE, you have the opportunity to increase your income through overtime work, allowing you to enjoy a higher quality of life.
Employers in the UAE often provide additional benefits such as medical coverage, transport, and accommodation. These perks contribute to a balanced work-life and financial well-being.
The UAE offers a plethora of opportunities, and the driver, valet parking attendant, and ticket collector jobs provided by Planning Overseas Employment Promoters are your gateway to a successful career. Don’t miss the chance to work in these vibrant emirates, earn a competitive salary, and enjoy a range of benefits. Take the first step toward a brighter future by applying now and being among the first 25 applicants.
So, if you’re ready to embark on a career in the thriving UAE, apply today and grab this opportunity before the application deadline on October 28, 2023.