The Ehsaas program, initiated by the Government of Pakistan under the leadership of former Prime Minister Imran Khan, aims to uplift and support the most vulnerable segments of society. With a wide range of initiatives targeting poverty alleviation, education, healthcare, and social protection, Ehsaas is making a significant impact on the lives of millions of Pakistanis.
Ehsaas Program Registration and Eligibility Check:
To determine eligibility for Ehsaas program benefits, individuals can use the convenient online CNIC check provided by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA). By sending an SMS with their CNIC to 8171, applicants can ascertain their eligibility status. Alternatively, a new method for checking eligibility has been introduced, allowing individuals to visit the 8171 web portal (https://8171.pass.gov.pk/) and enter their CNIC and phone number. If not already registered, individuals can visit their nearest Ehsaas Program Office for registration and enrollment.
Method For Checking Eligibility Through Official Site:
- Visit the Official Site of the Ehsaas Program which is https://8171.pass.gov.pk/. After visiting this site you will get a page like this.
- After this, you have to enter your CNIC Number in First Box and also the code given in the image in the second box.
- After filling the information you have to click on the button provided below the boxes.
- After clicking on the button within a few moments depending on your network you can check your eligibility that will be shown in Urdu and English Language
Overview of Ehsaas Programs:
- Ehsaas Kafalat Program:
- Targeted at empowering women, this program provides monthly cash transfers of Rs. 2,000.
- Eligible individuals can check their program status online at the 8171 portal or visit a registration center.
- Ehsaas Amdan Program:
- Aims to support those without a source of income, offering interest-free loans ranging from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 75,000.
- Registration can be completed online, and applicants must provide their CNIC and contact details.
- Ehsaas Nashonuma Program:
- Addresses malnutrition among children under the age of two and pregnant/lactating mothers.
- Provides financial assistance and food supplies to promote healthy growth and development.
- Individuals can check their registration status online to ensure their eligibility.
- Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Program:
- Offers interest-free loans to deserving students, helping them pursue education and acquire necessary skills.
- Online registration forms are available, and women have a 50% reservation quota.
- Ehsaas Scholarship for Students:
- Facilitates educational opportunities for deserving students.
- Scholarships are available at the primary, secondary, and university levels.
- Interested students can apply through the Higher Education Commission (HEC) website.
- Ehsaas Langar Program:
- Provides free meals to daily wage workers and laborers who struggle to afford nutritious food.
- Numerous langar khana facilities have been established across the country.
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program:
- Initially launched during the COVID-19 pandemic, this program provided financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries.
- Applicants can check their eligibility by sending their CNIC to 8171 or visiting nearby Ehsaas centers.
- Ehsaas Panahgah Program:
- Addresses the needs of homeless individuals, particularly during harsh weather conditions.
- Panahgahs offer temporary shelter, bedding, and breakfast for those in need.
Conclusion: The Ehsaas program, driven by the vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan and spearheaded by dedicated officials such as Shazia Jannat Marri and Dr. Sania Nishtar, encompasses numerous initiatives to uplift and empower disadvantaged individuals and communities in Pakistan. By offering financial support, education, healthcare, and social protection, Ehsaas is striving to build a more inclusive and prosperous society.